$100,000 - 150,000
Henley Morgan are currently working with a Global SAP Business One End User to find an inhouse SAP B1 Consultant Team Leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level with one of the largest SAP B1 Users in the world.
This will be a hybrid role where you can work from home and go to the office occasionally.
- Manage SAP B1 implementations Across USA
- Understand the business requirements and needs
- Assist in integration between SAP B1 and 3rd party systems.
- Customer assisting the SAP B1 Global team.
- User training and support
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of SAP Business One
- SAP B1 Certified
- Finance background preferable
- Implementation experience
- Experience on international projects would be beneficial
- Must have good English, both written and verbal
Our client is offering a competitive salary of $100,000 – 150,000 USD per annum plus other great company benefits.
Although the company have an office based in the heart Chicago, this is majority remote role. There may be occasional required travel to the office for meetings etc.
You must be based in Chicago or willing to relocate. Our client is only accepting candidate who have the right to work in the US with no restrictions as they are not offering sponsorship.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 096 0211.
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, Consultant, Team Leader, Chicago, USA, America, Aurora, Naperville, Orland Park, Evanston, Gary, Oak Park, Alsip, Calumet City, Munster, Alsip, South Shore, Chatham, Hyde Park, Evergreen Park