£35000 - £45000
A market leading manufacturing company in Hull requires an experienced SAP Business One analyst / consultant who is interested in moving in to an IT Manager role.
There is currently a third party IT vendor who manages this companies IT functions. The SAP Business One analyst will be working together with the third party IT vendor to manage all IT functions and their SAP Business One system.
SAP Business One experience is mandatory to apply for this role. Any other experience in an IT environment will be beneficial but is not necessary.
You will be responsible for the IT Department and the managing the SAP Business One system, which is at the heart of their company.
- Manage the SAP Business One implementation.
- Maintain the companies SAP B1 ERP system and manage all support and third party relationships.
- Manage hosted and cloud servers, databases, equipment and any other documents, infrastructure or IT related activity.
- Experience with SAP Business One / B1 is mandatory.
- Managing third party vendor relationships and third party solutions providers for IT services.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Process mapping and project management - including budgets, timescales and reporting to stakeholders.
There is a starting salary of £35,000 - £45,000 available (depending on experience) + benefits.
My client is based in Hull and is located within each reach from Leeds, York, Doncaster and surrounding areas.
Interviews are taking place imminently so please do not delay in applying. Contact one of our specialist recruitment consultants at Henley Morgan for more information and a confidential chat.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, IT Manager, ERP, £35000, £45000, Hull, York, Leeds, Yorkshire, Sheffield, Kingston upon Hull, Scunthorpe, Goole, Doncaster